Google switched on the street view facility in Ireland today. The Google car had been seen around Dublin and Cork, snapping away. We hadn’t heard that it also visited Mallow, and it’s done a pretty comprehensive job reaching outlying areas and estates. If you’re curious and fancy a virtual tour, download Google Earth and make sure you’ve enabled street view.
About The Author
Featured Business Listings
- Criminal Assets Bureau seeking tip-offs about people with lavish lifestyles
- Can Metallica help stop Slane’s Fade to Black?
- Bishop of Cork and Ross escapes injury as car stoned
- National school evacuated as sinkhole opens on grounds
- Garda centenary book raises €33k for homeless charity
- €257m for Christmas bonus not yet assured, says Regina Doherty
- Man avoids jail after cannabis found at caravan
- Michael D Higgins and Sean Gallagher set to miss first debate of Áras race
- Ceremony to mark Treaty Port handover 80 years ago
- Taoiseach: Up to UK if it wants second Brexit referendum