Google switched on the street view facility in Ireland today. The Google car had been seen around Dublin and Cork, snapping away. We hadn’t heard that it also visited Mallow, and it’s done a pretty comprehensive job reaching outlying areas and estates. If you’re curious and fancy a virtual tour, download Google Earth and make sure you’ve enabled street view.
About The Author
Featured Business Listings
- 'Vulnerable patients are being targeted' - Averil Power welcomes ban on cancer treatment ads
- Minister denies recommendation to set up new Garda oversight body would weaken its power
- Maurice McCabe given award for dedication to road safety
- DPP seeks retrial of ex-FG councillor Fred Forsey Junior on corruption charges
- Estonian hitman jailed by Special Criminal Court for six years
- Fine Gael politicians warned: 'stay out of UK political party leadership issues'
- Boost for tourism as over 3 million trips to Ireland in last three months
- Cork Airport expected to have 150,000 passengers over Christmas period
- Man who had role of 'real significance' in murder of friend of Gerry 'the Monk' Hutch jailed
- Survey on bullying and sexual harassment in Leinster House to be carried out next year