Google switched on the street view facility in Ireland today. The Google car had been seen around Dublin and Cork, snapping away. We hadn’t heard that it also visited Mallow, and it’s done a pretty comprehensive job reaching outlying areas and estates. If you’re curious and fancy a virtual tour, download Google Earth and make sure you’ve enabled street view.
About The Author
Featured Business Listings
- Man injured after being knocked off his bike and assaulted
- The Lotto results are in...
- Lyra McKee's life was 'cruelly and pointlessly ended by violence', says Archbishop Martin
- UK government cannot throw Good Friday Agreement under the bus, campaigner says
- Lyra McKee’s death ‘should end use of guns in Derry’
- Latest opinion polls show conflicting results for main parties
- Fianna Fáil raise concerns about lack of costings for SláinteCare
- Major incident at Donegal leisure centre stood down by HSE
- Fundraising page in memory of Lyra McKee exceeds £50,000 goal
- 'You've got a friend in me': Tom Hanks shoots video for Cork conjoined twins