The fine weather brought thousands of people to Mallow over the weekend, with the food fair in the castle proving to be a huge attraction. As well as delicious meals ready to eat there and then, there were artisan sauces, juices, preserves and candy to suit all palates.
About The Author
Featured Business Listings
- Criminal Assets Bureau seeking tip-offs about people with lavish lifestyles
- Can Metallica help stop Slane’s Fade to Black?
- Bishop of Cork and Ross escapes injury as car stoned
- National school evacuated as sinkhole opens on grounds
- Garda centenary book raises €33k for homeless charity
- €257m for Christmas bonus not yet assured, says Regina Doherty
- Man avoids jail after cannabis found at caravan
- Michael D Higgins and Sean Gallagher set to miss first debate of Áras race
- Ceremony to mark Treaty Port handover 80 years ago
- Taoiseach: Up to UK if it wants second Brexit referendum