The fine weather brought thousands of people to Mallow over the weekend, with the food fair in the castle proving to be a huge attraction. As well as delicious meals ready to eat there and then, there were artisan sauces, juices, preserves and candy to suit all palates.
About The Author
April 30, 2014
March 11, 2010
March 4, 2014
Featured Business Listings
- Cork farmer sues over 'absolutely horrific' injury after hand gets trapped in combine harvester
- Government denies economy on the 'cusp of overheating' despite Brexit warnings
- Irish scientists receive grant from Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's research
- Sinn Féin: Taoiseach should contact parties before discussing backstop change
- Sergeant tells wrongful arrest case gardaí did 'very best with good intent'
- LISTEN: Wife of Keith Byrne says ICE's 'number one goal' is to deport her husband
- Solicitor of sex offender tells judge of client's distress at sharing cell with two smokers
- Murder accused knew stabbing boyfriend with chef’s knife would ‘more than hurt him’
- Teen victim's family thank people from 'all over the world' for support after suspected acid attack
- Minister intervenes over funding crisis facing street project to tackle drugs and gangs issue