The fine weather brought thousands of people to Mallow over the weekend, with the food fair in the castle proving to be a huge attraction. As well as delicious meals ready to eat there and then, there were artisan sauces, juices, preserves and candy to suit all palates.
About The Author
March 14, 2012
March 19, 2014
February 6, 2014
February 18, 2014
Featured Business Listings
- #ThisIsNotConsent: Women post photos of their underwear after Irish rape trial
- Murder investigation launched following death of woman in Enniskillen
- TD describes Direct Provision as 'legalised people trafficking'
- Brexit: Emergency cabinet meetings to be held tomorrow to discuss border deal
- Man who claims garda car drove over his lower leg avoids conviction for alleged threatening behaviour
- Elderly man dies in Dublin house fire
- Gardaí seek help locating missing Cork man
- Man avoids jail for sexually assaulting girl when she was asleep at party
- Prosecution in murder trial claims accused 'beat Nicola Collins to death'
- TD shows thong in Dáil to highlight concerns over treatment of rape victims