The fine weather brought thousands of people to Mallow over the weekend, with the food fair in the castle proving to be a huge attraction. As well as delicious meals ready to eat there and then, there were artisan sauces, juices, preserves and candy to suit all palates.
About The Author
Featured Business Listings
- Northern Ireland veteran ‘refusing medical treatment to have his day in court’
- Latest: Young mother's body reportedly discovered by her child in Dublin apartment
- Irish Examiner launches new brand campaign - Whatever else changes, we’re always here
- Micheál Martin: Cannot be a time limit on Confidence and Supply talks
- 200 students affected by closure of school building due to 'significant structural issues'
- Man dies after car struck a ditch in Co Wicklow
- Chemical crackdown at construction sites this week
- Parties already on supply deal collision course
- Surge in college consent classes take-up
- Cork County Council mulls banning over-12s from playgrounds