The fine weather brought thousands of people to Mallow over the weekend, with the food fair in the castle proving to be a huge attraction. As well as delicious meals ready to eat there and then, there were artisan sauces, juices, preserves and candy to suit all palates.
About The Author
March 21, 2012
March 17, 2014
August 16, 2011
Featured Business Listings
- 'Vulnerable patients are being targeted' - Averil Power welcomes ban on cancer treatment ads
- Minister denies recommendation to set up new Garda oversight body would weaken its power
- Maurice McCabe given award for dedication to road safety
- DPP seeks retrial of ex-FG councillor Fred Forsey Junior on corruption charges
- Estonian hitman jailed by Special Criminal Court for six years
- Fine Gael politicians warned: 'stay out of UK political party leadership issues'
- Boost for tourism as over 3 million trips to Ireland in last three months
- Cork Airport expected to have 150,000 passengers over Christmas period
- Man who had role of 'real significance' in murder of friend of Gerry 'the Monk' Hutch jailed
- Survey on bullying and sexual harassment in Leinster House to be carried out next year