This weeks The Genealogy Roadshow , at 7.30 on RTÉ ONE will feature a man from Mallow with one...Read More
Local Mallow resident Patricia Barrett has recently joined the published world with her debut novel PINK FREUD, a humorous story about a depressed psychotherapist who’s struggling to heal herself along with the rest of her...Read More
A mother of three children originally from Mallow is embarking next month (July) on a gruelling triathlon – to help raise money for her nephew with cancer. 37 year old Viki Mulhall (nee Lynch), who now lives in Cappagh, County...Read More
Featured Business Listings
- #ThisIsNotConsent: Women post photos of their underwear after Irish rape trial
- Murder investigation launched following death of woman in Enniskillen
- TD describes Direct Provision as 'legalised people trafficking'
- Brexit: Emergency cabinet meetings to be held tomorrow to discuss border deal
- Man who claims garda car drove over his lower leg avoids conviction for alleged threatening behaviour
- Elderly man dies in Dublin house fire
- Gardaí seek help locating missing Cork man
- Man avoids jail for sexually assaulting girl when she was asleep at party
- Prosecution in murder trial claims accused 'beat Nicola Collins to death'
- TD shows thong in Dáil to highlight concerns over treatment of rape victims